Sunday, February 10, 2008

I'm still here...

I know it's been a week since I posted anything, but I just haven't had much to say. Some minor updates:

  • The Clean Freak poster and DVD case are just about done. Now if it will only get into some more fests.
  • Early tests on effects and animation for Endings are looking very good.
  • A book about mockumentaries, to which I contributed a chapter, will be published in late 2008 (more on that when a date and title become official).
  • Friday night, our church had "Parents' Night Out," and my wife and I had a date sans kids for the first time since -- hmmm, well, I don't even know. It was so nice to have a relaxed conversation at dinner and over coffee. I was feeling bad for not having planning anything "special" (this was to be our Valentines celebration, after all), but it turned out to be better for not having an agenda. Sometimes, you just need some quality time together.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I just saw two of your films, Clean Freak and The Proper care and Feeding of an American Messiah. I loved them both, they both are great and had me laughing non-stop. Jonathan, introduced me to these two films and I am so glad that he did, becuase I love them both. I can't wait to see the other ones that you did. Thank you!

3/15/2008 9:19 AM  
Blogger Chris Hansen said...

Hi Deborah -

Thanks so much for dropping me a line. It's always nice to hear from someone who appreciates your work! My best to you and Jonathan -- I appreciate the support!

3/15/2008 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home