Saturday, July 28, 2012

Where We Started: The Poster

We finally have a poster design for Where We Started. To give credit where it is due - Andrew May came up with the initial design concept, and Tyler Ellis did the final design work. Here it is:

I'm really pleased with the design. It is simple and striking. My thanks to the guys who designed it.

I'm also pleased to report that the lead actors finally saw the finished film and loved it. I know - you're thinking, hey, they could be totally shining me on. But believe me, I know these actors. I can tell a veiled criticism when I hear it. They are proud of the work we did, as am I. I am more and more eager for people to see it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Deon Narine said...

Hello,
I have watched the movie trailer for where we started and its a nice movie. Its the third film by Chris Hansen with actors Matthew Brumlow and Cora Vander Broke.

Thanks
Katrina Kaif Picture Gallery

9/05/2012 3:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home