Monday, February 20, 2006

(Good) Festival News!

At long last, I have a festival ACCEPTANCE to report. The Proper Care & Feeding of an American Messiah will screen at the inaugural Cosmos Internat'l Film and Video Game Festival. Admittedly, this is a new fest, and I know nothing about it, but I am pleased to have gotten over this hump.

The other nice thing is that it's in Gainesville, Florida, which is my wife's hometown and home to the University of Florida. Since my in-laws are nearly lifelong residents of G-ville, I already have a place to stay at no cost!

I'll add more to this info as I get more to report. I have to run to class now... but WOO-HOO.

4 Comments:

Blogger chutry said...

Congrats! That's great news, Chris!

Chuck

2/20/2006 1:52 PM  
Blogger Gaffney said...

Long distance high five! Getting into a fest is a big deal (the short I wrote currently making the rounds hasn't made it yet...)

Woohoo!

-Sean

2/21/2006 12:32 PM  
Blogger Chris Hansen said...

Thanks Sean and Chuck. Yeah, it feels good to get a little validation!

2/21/2006 1:05 PM  
Blogger This Girl said...

Congratulations on getting accepted. I know it must be very encouraging.

2/21/2006 1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home