Friday, April 27, 2007

Screening in Indy

Tonight, The Proper Care & Feeding of an American Messiah will have the first of two screenings at the Indianapolis International Film Festival. I always hate missing festival screenings of my work -- it feels a little like I've orphaned the film, left it on its own to fend for itself.

Not that my being there would change the reaction to the film (nor should it). I just prefer to be there, to let festivals know that I appreciate the chance to screen there, to let audiences know that their attendance is valued by the filmmaker.

Of course, ideally, a film is screening in so many places that a filmmaker can't be at all the showings. But until I reach that point, I'll wish I was at every screening...

The fest is blogging at Indy Film Fest Interactive, if you want to check out photos and updates (I certainly will be!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home