Friday, September 12, 2008

My absence from blogging

One of my few regular readers noted that I haven't been blogging much as of late. And he's right. I've just been feeling really busy with classes having started and may other things going on (I've been creating the panels for the Doctor Who area of Film & History's conference next month because I am serving as the DW area chair, for example).

Also (or maybe because of all that other stuff), I just haven't had much to say. Postproduction on Endings continues (we're about halfway through the rough cut); classes are in full swing and going well; the craziness of regular life is underway (getting the kids to dance practice, girl scout meetings, church, and etc. is always a challenge)...

So, I'm still here. I'm still working. I'm just thinking and not writing. For the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home