Monday, December 18, 2006

NFL Super Bowl Ad

As I posted previously, I was a judge for the NFL's "Pitch the Best Super Bowl Ad Ever" competition. I went to Dallas a couple of weeks ago on a Saturday afternoon, my first ever visit to Texas Stadium, home of the Dallas Cowboys. And given that this was the NFL's gig, it all took place in the press areas and the sky boxes. Jerry Jones has done some nice stuff up there. I felt like a real VIP while using the monogrammed paper towels in the bathrooms in the Jerry Jones screening room.

Turnout was a little light in the late afternoon that day, but I heard a bunch of pitches, had a good time watching college football with the NFL's marketing folks, and ate a bunch of catered food, all while sitting in a press box overlooking the field. Very cool.

So now they've narrowed it down to twelve finalists who pitched great commercial ideas. Some of these are really great. Take a look, and vote if you're interested. I'm told you can vote once a day, so if you have a favorite, you can come back and keep voting for him or her.

NFL's Super Bowl Ad Finalists

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's pretty cool to see the great ideas coming out of areas of the country you wouldn't expect to be creative hotspots. The guy gino from
New England with his Boys to Men "So hard to say goodbye" idea is my favorite. Really sums up the passion and attachment fans have for the nfl.

12/29/2006 4:30 PM  
Blogger Chris Hansen said...

that's what impressed me when i was judging -- there was real passion there. there was one guy who just had to come to express how much football and the nfl meant to him and his family.

12/31/2006 7:57 PM  
Blogger kevin pietersen said...

Decent post. I was checking always this online journal and I'm inspired! To a great degree helpful data uncommonly the last part I watch over such data a considerable measure. I was looking for this sure data for quite a while. Much obliged to you and good fortunes. NFL Super Bowl

12/09/2018 5:54 AM  
Blogger kevin pietersen said...

Keep doing awesome read few posts on this site and I consider that your online journal is exceptionally intriguing and has sets of incredible data. judi poker

1/08/2019 2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home