Friday, May 04, 2007

What Happened?

The end of the semester, that's what happened. That's why I haven't posted anything new in over a week. Classes ended, major projects from my students were due, and I'm in the midst of grading a bunch of research papers and short film projects.

So -- I'm sure I'll think of something to say, but for right now, I'm busy grading...

Vague Screenwriting Update: People of influence have been reading ENDINGS. They seem to like it. Now people of greater influence will likely read it. I can't say any more than this right now, but if I can talk about it more in the future, I will...

2 Comments:

Blogger Chase said...

What is your new film about? I've noticed that you haven't had any posts in a while. Has anything new happened with the project?

10/13/2007 1:12 PM  
Blogger Chris Hansen said...

Chase -- I think I've been posting pretty regularly. Maybe you're linked to a specific post rather than the blog homepage? Try going to http://christopherhansen.blogspot.com -- you'll see that I posted something this past Tuesday...

The new film is a short doc about my obsession with cleanliness at home... (look for any posts on the site about CLEAN FREAK, the title of the film)...

Happy to make your acquaintance, and thanks for reading..

10/13/2007 1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home