Thursday, September 25, 2008

American Messiah to iTunes

I got word last night that The Proper Care & Feeding of an American Messiah will be available soon on iTunes (thanks to a new deal I signed with an aggregator/distributor who was able to make a deal with Apple). iTunes is notoriously hard to get your indie film on, so I'm pleased to have finally gotten some exposure for the film there.

I'll announce when it goes live. It should take some time, as they have to digitize the film, and I'm sending the DigiBeta copy out today for that purpose (it'll go through the distributor, who has a slate of films going on to iTunes).

Anyway, count me as pleased. I may just download a copy myself, to put my film on my iPod...

4 Comments:

Blogger DAN BUCK said...

This is fanatastic!

Any word about when it will be on Netflix?

9/25/2008 8:45 AM  
Blogger Shane Alexander said...

Ah...there's nothing like watching your own movie on you iPod...unless there is. If there is, you'll have to let me know.

Congrats. How much will it cost to download?

9/25/2008 5:16 PM  
Blogger Chris Hansen said...

No word on Netflix yet, but I'm hopeful...

I have no idea how much it'll be to download yet. Probably the standard iTunes movie download...

9/25/2008 7:53 PM  
Blogger Jonathan said...

Thanks fantastic! I'm happy for you, Chris. Well deserved!

9/25/2008 11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home