Monday, April 20, 2009

News on the Academic Front

I'm watching the new cut of Endings today -- or trying to, between meetings and other interruptions -- but wanted to pause for a moment to relay some news. I was officially appointed Director of the Film & Digital Media program here at Baylor University today.

Well, the appointment is effective June 1, but the official notification came today.

Anyway, this is a big moment for me personally, and I hope it will mean big things for the future of the program here, as I look to expand upon the already great work that has been done to bring it to this point.

5 Comments:

Blogger Gaffney said...

Rock on! Congrats, dude.

4/20/2009 1:31 PM  
Blogger Chris Hansen said...

Thanks, Sean. I'm looking forward to a despotic rule.

4/20/2009 5:39 PM  
Anonymous Josh Chance said...

Congrats Chris!

4/20/2009 10:29 PM  
Blogger Jonathan said...

Congratulations!

4/20/2009 11:13 PM  
Anonymous FRO said...

Awesome Chris, well deserved!

4/27/2009 12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home