Wednesday, August 30, 2006

IFC Media Lab

IFC (the Independent Film Channel) has started an online "media lab" -- people can upload short films and videos, and registered users can view these films and vote on them (rating them from 1 to 10). It all seems a little hyper-competitive, and I'm not a big fan of making films compete with one another.

However, given that the "prize" for this competition is your film getting shown on IFC, I went ahead and put the trailer for The Proper Care & Feeding of an American Messiah up there.

So, if you're inclined to register (it's free) and view the trailer, I'd appreciate your vote/rating.

You can find it at: http://medialab.ifc.com/film_detail.jsp?film_id=2619

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris Hansen said...

Hi Kevin,

Of course I remember you. Thanks for checking out the trailer. Looking forward to seeing you at the symposium this year!

8/30/2006 2:27 PM  
Blogger DAN BUCK said...

Is it bad that I'm getting all giddy about the symposium this early?

I'm that way. I start playing Christmas music after Halloween.

8/31/2006 5:53 AM  
Blogger Chris Hansen said...

I'm looking forward to it too, Dan, so whatever it is, I've got fall-symposium-fever.

8/31/2006 6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home