Sunday, October 01, 2006

Virginia Film Festival schedule posted

I already announced on my blog that The Proper Care & Feeding of an American Messiah was selected for screening at the prestigious Virginia Film Festival, in Charlottesville. And now the festival has posted its schedule (minor quibble: they left out the word "The" in the title -- but, really, it hardly matters, I suppose).

It's nice to see it posted and real, especially because there are so many interesting films playing at the festival, and some cool celebs. You'll notice, from a quick glance at the schedule, that Liev Schreiber, Robert Duvall, Brad Silberling (Lemony Snicket, Moonlight Mile), and Michael Tolkin (who wrote the novel The Player are scheduled to attend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Hansen said...

I'm sorry to hear it, Agnes! But have fun at UNAFF, and I'll report on my screening here when I get back.

10/03/2006 8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home