Sunday, July 29, 2007

Productive Day

Things accomplished today:

1 -- wrote one of two script reviews/feedback reports that I have to do for the UFVA annual conference next week (my script was selected for a reading and response, so I have to do two responses myself). Incidentally, my film is also screening there as a finalist in the juried screening category.

2 -- mowed the front lawn, AND got a compliment on how green the grass looks from my green-thumb neighbor. Traditionally, my lawn -- while not horrible or overgrown with weeds -- never looks great. And last summer, while I was on the road for three weeks, I forgot to have the lawn watered, and the only green left was from the weeds. So to actually get a compliment is a real achievement.

3 -- went to see The Simpsons Movie on opening weekend. Okay, technically I haven't done this yet as I'm planning to see it tonight, but I'm still counting it.

Currently Watching
: Robert Altman and Garry Trudeau's Tanner '88, an HBO series from 1988 chronicling the presidential candidacy of faux candidate Jack Tanner. Good stuff. I'm five episodes into the 11 episode series. I got the Criterion Collection edition for my birthday earlier this month, and I'm just now getting around to it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I come do a time management study?

:)

7/30/2007 3:16 PM  
Blogger Chris Hansen said...

I'm terrible at time management. I'm always pulling my hair out and I have tons to do before the fall semester starts. Sunday was a rare productive day (and let's face it, all I did was mow the lawn and write one thing...)

7/30/2007 3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home