Sunday, October 28, 2007

Routines

Looks like Sundays are turning out to be my regular blogging day. I'd love to post more during the week, but my brain doesn't seem to be able to focus on putting my thoughts together in a coherent way.

CLEAN FREAK UPDATE: It's almost done. Aside from finishing the final scene and doing some sound editing, I think it's mostly ready (though I need to watch it straight through again to see where more cuts could be made).

For some reason today, I feel a sense of anxiety or antsy-ness. Maybe it's the desire to put the final touches on CLEAN FREAK; maybe it's the grading I have to do for school; maybe it's that my film is out on DVD and I'm hoping it will take off (and I'm trying to figure out good ways to publicize it); maybe it's waiting to hear back from a producer who is going to read ENDINGS and might just consider jumping on board the production of the film I have planned for next summer (or, who knows, maybe it'll become a bigger thing altogether). He's shooting a film right now just a few hours away, and he invited me to come for a visit while they're in production, so maybe that's a good sign.

Maybe it's just the fact that I haven't seen a movie in weeks and I am dying to get out the cinema again (Across the Universe is calling my name).

Maybe it's all of the above?

2 Comments:

Blogger DAN BUCK said...

If you need a cinema buddy this week, I'm just a call away. There's lots I need to see. 4:10, Rendition, Jesse James, That OTHER Casey Affleck Movie, Lars and the Real girl. I'm not interested in Across, but if you're up for any of the others maybe we can score up a movie night.

10/28/2007 7:38 PM  
Blogger Jonathan said...

Hey, Chris! I just sent you an e-mail about "Across the Universe" (which is amazing) but it bounced back. I just resent to your other address. Hope you got it.

Good luck with that producer; I really hope that works out for you.

10/29/2007 10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home