Friday, November 09, 2007

Clean Freak is finished...

...well, as finished as it can be when I'm the director. I'm just as likely to open it up and make more cuts as I am to never touch it again, but I just sent out the first batch of festival entries, and I'm hopeful that it won't be a bloodbath like the first several months of AMERICAN MESSIAH entries went (faithful readers might recall that the film was rejected by fests for months before getting into its first fest).

Of course, that film went on to have a healthy and fairly successful festival run, won some awards, and got released on DVD -- so I guess a repeat-performance of the whole experience wouldn't be such a bad thing.

But still, I'm hoping not to be rejected constantly. Fragile ego and all that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home