Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Update from NAB

I've been a bit lazy about posting because I'm in Las Vegas right now at the National Association of Broadcasters convention (NAB). For those of you who may not know about it, it's basically a huge broadcasting and video production trade show. Our students come every year and intern for Sony and ffor the NAB itself, so we come out for the entire week-long show.

So, I've been sitting in on post-production and directing workshops as well as other tech related subjects, and of course I've been walking the trade show/expo floor to see new products, etc.

It's all inexplicably tiring. Vegas never seems to sleep. And I don't seem to sleep enough when I'm here.

And it's been a bit difficult to stay on top of pre-production while here. Not that I'm the only one working on it, of course, but I'm just not at my computer as regularly to deal with all the details.

2 Comments:

Blogger DAN BUCK said...

Were you there for the Tim Robbins speech?

4/16/2008 2:43 PM  
Blogger Chris Hansen said...

no, i missed it, but i did hear about it.

4/16/2008 3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home