Thursday, June 12, 2008

Endings, Day 7 (I think)

Shooting day 7 (production day 8). More importantly, today was the first day shooting with our lead child actress, my oldest daughter.

And the kid can act.

Really. I was worried -- I thought she'd do well, but I wasn't sure. Then she nailed several scenes today and really impressed her fellow actor (a pro with more than a decade's experience on the stage in Chicago theatre) as well as our producer, associate producer, and director of photography, all of whom have a lot of experience with actors and major projects.

So -- speaking as a filmmaker, I'm thrilled.

Speaking as a dad, I'm a wee bit proud.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6/15/2008 5:48 AM  
Blogger Jonathan said...

Fantastic!!!

6/15/2008 5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home