Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Surgery Update

The surgery on my broken wrist was a success -- I now have a metal plate holding my wrist in place. I was actually under general anesthesia instead of a local. I don't mind that -- I'd rather not have been alert for the procedure. But I'm still pretty groggy from it; it took me hours to become awake and alert enough to leave the hospital, and I even slept several more hours when I got home. In fact, I'm still pretty out of it.

So now I'm sitting in my living room tethered to a cooling device (PolarCare) that is keeping my wrist pretty numb, which helps with the pain and the swelling.

And I'm pretty glad that we have a day off from shooting tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan said...

Hope you feel better soon!

6/25/2008 8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home