Monday, January 19, 2009

American Messiah on iTunes, and a Sundance Update

Well, I returned last night from my brief Sundance experience, and I have stuff to report, but I'm not sure I feel like typing it all up right this minute. I saw several good features, one awful feature (it's not Sundance if you don't see one lousy film), and some interesting shorts. And I got to meet some really cool people, indie filmmakers like myself, and getting to connect with them -- and with the people who helped to make this trip possible (members of a Park City church) -- was both encouraging and humbling.

So, more on that later...

The other news I wanted to report is that my first feature film, The Proper Care & Feeding of an American Messiah is now available for download on iTunes. Which is, you know, pretty cool.

UPDATE: adding a link to American Messiah in the iTunes store: see the movie here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home