Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Sell Sheet

Just for the sake of continuing to tell the unfolding story of the distribution process for my film, I have an update.

The Proper Care & Feeding of an American Messiah has been added to the distributor's website (see it at the bottom of the page HERE). You'll also find, when you click on the link for the film, that you can download the "Sell Sheet" that Reel Indies will use to sell the film to retailers (you can see a mini-picture of it in this post).

I find this process interesting. I'm aware that it's my film, so it might be of more interest to me than any of you, but I thought that you -- my many readers -- would enjoy getting a look at it.

In other news: I did not get one of the grants I was hoping to get for ENDINGS, so I'm still on the hunt for some funding. But we're moving forward regardless. And shooting continues, sporadically, for Clean Freak, now that producer Brian Elliott has kicked my butt into high gear with some creative and motivational assistance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home