Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Must Have This Poster

I saw Sweeney Todd for the second time in a little less than a week, and I found it even more powerful experience this time around. It confirmed my love for the movie. I love this feeling. I love falling in love with a movie. I was just a few weeks ago bemoaning my disappointment when hyped movies don't turn out as well as I'd hoped, and here is one defying my expectations. I love that.

And now I must have this poster:


I can buy it here -- putting the link here as a reminder. I guess it's time for a change in my office movie poster rotation.

2 Comments:

Blogger Reel Fanatic said...

Just wanted to say that "Sweeney Todd" blew me away too .. Beyond the great performances from Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter, it was just the best all-around Burton movie in many years

1/03/2008 6:30 AM  
Blogger Chris Hansen said...

Agreed. A very smoothly told version of the story -- I agree with your review that it never feels like you're watching a filmed musical (well, only a few times)... I loved it more on the second viewing.

1/03/2008 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home