Sunday, January 13, 2008

What a Difference a Film Makes

I guess having completed a semi-successful feature film opens a door or two. Clean Freak has now been "invited" to enter two different festivals. Now, of course, that's not a guarantee to be selected, but it is a solicitation earned by the reputation of the first film and the relationships developed via the festival process (and it comes with a fee waiver in one case and a major fee discount in the other).

Nice.

I won't mention the fests because (a) one of them specifically asked me not to, and (b) if I end up not getting into either, I'd prefer you not know about it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan said...

Fantastic!

1/14/2008 8:27 AM  
Blogger Chris Hansen said...

Thanks -- of course, I got rejected by two other film fests this weekend, so I'm trying to grasp for the positive...

1/14/2008 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home