Sunday, May 11, 2008

Not much to say

Well, I'm guilty of blog-silence, but it's only because I haven't had much of interest to report lately.

Endings goes into production in less than 4 weeks, which is stressing me out because there's still a lot to do.

Clean Freak seems to be doing pretty well with fests, and of course I'm just waiting to hear from a bunch more now, so there's nothing new to say.

I'm starting to think about what project is next after Endings. I don't know why I'm even thinking about it now -- I should be focusing exclusively on Endings (and, really, that's mostly what I'm thinking about at the moment). But I'm feeling a bit like I need to be writing something once production on Endings is complete.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having seen Cleanfreak, I can understand why it is so popular at fests. I can't wait to see Endings.

5/12/2008 7:17 PM  
Blogger Chris Hansen said...

Thanks for the compliment, Cassie -- btw, we let the whole semester slip away without getting together (you, Jim, me, and Sherry, I mean). We have to find some time to hang out. How's school?

5/13/2008 11:07 AM  
Blogger Jonathan said...

I knew "Clean Freak" would do well on the festival circut. I'm very happy for you and for all the awards it's been getting. (I also feel proud and privilidged to have been one of the first to see it and predict its success.)

Good luck with all the preproduction things you need to do for "Endings." I know you're busy, but I think it would be interesting if you wrote in your blog some of the details. If you could share with us what it's like to hire cast and crew, scout and secure locations, prepare costumes, arrange for catering, do makeup tests, etc. etc..., I think that would be very interesting to hear about.

I guess it's good to be thinking about your next project; just don't let it obsess you to the point where you lose focus on "Endings."

5/14/2008 8:26 AM  
Blogger Chris Hansen said...

Thanks for your confidence, J. I will post soon on some of this stuff. My stress over it has made it less fun to write about, but I plan to do it this week.

5/14/2008 11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home