Friday, February 20, 2009

Does Absence Make the Heart Grow Fonder?

Or does it just make you forget me?

Sorry I've been mostly absent on the blog. Between post on Endings, beginning work on a new script, editing a scholarly work on Doctor Who, and my classes here at Baylor, I have barely had time to eat lunch most days. So blogging took a back seat. It takes a lot of energy to be witty and erudite in this blog -- cut me some slack.

All kidding aside, I really have been busy (I wasn't kidding about the items I mentioned above). So, stuff continues. I'll have a new update when my head is back in the blogging game.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fonder, of course. I sent you an email at your Baylor adress asking for advice, but I thought this could be another avenue to reach you considering how busy I just read you were. Always good to be busy, it means you are important. Just can be a little stressful, obviously. Wish the best for you and your endeavors and look forward to hearing back. Hope your day and week goes well.

2/21/2009 12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home